Thursday, May 26, 2011

Anniversary Invitation Wording Funny

guspira, estel or stroke (spark, star, or touch)

a gift for everyone ...
to describe the moment ...
cool ... inmensos ... poetic ...

the name of this band is Catalan Mishima
and the song is called
spark, star or caress

(Letter to the final is in Catalan and in English)


My soul would take off

but my body does not let her leave

is like me if I wanted to get away from me.

But

quan l'angel or muse m'inspiren

Sóc l'ale d'un army Diví

Sóc guspira, or caress estel

Guspira, estel or caress, per fi .. .


My soul would like to take flight

but my body does not let out

is as if to get away from me.

But when the angel or the muse inspire me

am the breath of a heavenly army

am spark, star, or caress

am spark, star or touch the end ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment