Saturday, May 7, 2011

Can You Get Cysts From Caffine



Because


knew not understand my heart / what was in it, / because you did not have the courage / to see who I am. / Why not hear what you / is so close to you, / only the noise from outside / and I, who am aside / disappear for you. / I will not mourn and say, / do not deserve this because / probably deserve it / but do not want it, so ... /
I go, what a pity but goodbye / I say good y.. .

/
Because I know, I expected something better / someone who can give me love, / for that to sweeten the salt / and make that shine. / I thought, I would never leave you, / it's real love, of all life / But now I understood that there is / enough for both. / I will not mourn and say, / do not deserve this because / probably deserve it / but do not want it, so ... / I go, what a pity but goodbye / I say good y. ..





0 comments:

Post a Comment