Friday, May 6, 2011

Thank You Quotes Christian

Babska driving school.








Gee, if they even start ... damn I got the first time in my life mandate!

Yes, this is a good beginning of the story. Day and every day began with breakfast and showering, and then drove into town (Blenheim) rip off remnants of paint from the house. Already approaching the hour when I had to go back to Seddon for an appointment on the extra work, so Cory gave me his newly purchased car brand Holden (Opel) Vectra Combi green, I went shopping eating and returned him home. I made a quick shopping and going quietly in the direction of Seddon and try to make contact with the car, which I'm going for the first time so what is the limit to 70 km / h I have the alarm clock 80 km / h, of course, do not even feel that with such breakneck speed ride and there across the street approaching police car. Instinctively I looked at the speedometer and quickly pulled his foot from the gas but it was too late, the police included the cock and give me returned. I was surprised that it's about me, but what comes after some 100 meters I stopped on the roadside. Mr. Policeman approached and asked if a neutral tone, I realize that crossed the speed? I made big eyes, but nothing helped. I showed Polish driving license, wrote to me asking which is my name and how to read and gave me a ticket. Things are as follows: crossed speed of 13 km / h and got fined NZ $ 80! Rip off: P PS

Cuba Fortunately for me nakrzyczaƂ: *






0 comments:

Post a Comment